Vendor Registration and Building/Table Request
Registartion for vendors and building/table request will open October 1st, 2017
· Requests will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis. Please check the web site at www.wwiiha.org and click on the Flea Market Icon to see spaces and buildings available. If your request cannot be honored, you will be assigned the next available space, and the difference (if smaller space assigned) will be refunded at the event. Since requests are on a first-come first-serve basis, please register early.
Registration will be different this year. You will be able to purchase building space or tables, and register all non-reenactor staff in one place.
Also, you will be able to purchase a specific builing (first come, first served) or table space. Purchasing early is advised for greater choice.
ALL registration and building/table purchase will be online this year. Click the link below to register (after October 1st)
- · You must provide your own security.
- · Buildings will be open for setup from 1300 (1PM) until 2300 (11PM) on Wednesday.
- · Flea Market will end at 1800 (8PM) Saturday night.
- · Reminder, THERE IS NO SMOKING IN ANY BUILDING, this includes the flea market!
- · You may bring ONLY World War II era items to sell and trade at this event.
- · NO WEAPONS OR GUNS ARE PERMITTED FOR SALE. This includes dummy, fake guns, knives, bayonets, or anything that may resemble these items or parts.
- · NO WEAPONS Whole or Parts. NO POLITICAL ITEMS ARE PERMITTED FOR SALE.
- · NO LIVE or BLANK AMMUNITION, NO POP-UP FLARES, NO MILITARY GRENADE SIMULATORS or ARTILLERY SIMULATORS, NO SHOTGUNS, NO PAINTBALL or AIR SOFT BASED EQUIPMENT.
- · No pyrotechnics will be permitted, of any kind.
Click on button below to Register and book builing/table space.